£5.00 – £10.00
Time: 6pm – 7pm
Location: Irthlingborough Methodist Church or online
Come and join me for an energising, yoga flow class! Classes are suitable for everyone as modifications will be given.
Online: if you’d like to join online, please send me an email / message to let me know. I will send you the zoom code a couple of hours before the class starts.
- Classes need to be booked in advance due to numbers – if you’d like to attend but are paying in cash on the day, send me a message to let me know
- You’ll need to bring your own yoga mat and any props you might need (blocks/straps)
- Wear layers / bring blankets for the start / end of the class
- Social distancing will need to be observed throughout
- Please provide an up to date phone number or email address so I can get in touch if the class needs to be cancelled
Health and Safety:
In purchasing this ticket, you agree to take responsibility for your own health and safety in class and will inform the teacher of any medical concerns or injuries that may affect your ability to take part.
If there is anything you need me to know before the class, please get in touch with me.
I offer tiered pricing so classes stay accessible to everyone. I do this with trust that those who need can benefit from this and those who can afford will honour the value of my offerings.